Spaghetti with Pancetta and Tomatoes recipe
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Total time||35 minutes|
|Meal type||Main Dish|
Please note: only the ingredient list has been updated, you will need to allow for different cooking times, temperatures and quantities in each step.
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup italian parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons italian herb blend ((or check our recipe not))
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt (1/2 teaspoon for the sauce, rest for the pasta water)
- 1lb spaghetti
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (shaved)
Pour the Olive Oil in a large Saute Pan, bring to meduium heat, saute the Pancetta For 5-6 minutes and the garlic cook for 2-3 more minutes.
Drop the pasta into salted boiling water and cook until nearly al dente. when the pasta is done, drain (reserve some of the cooking water) and add it to the sauce, cooking about a minute until the pasta is al dente and some of the sauce has been absorbed If the sauce is to dry at more of the cooking water or chicken stock.
Add a photo
Have you made this spaghetti with pancetta and tomatoes recipe? Show us how it turned out. It will appear under the main image on the recipe page!
What are private notes?
These notes appear on the recipe page and are visible only to you.
If you feel that the chocolate cake you just made needs more chocolate then remind yourself here for when you cook it again.